Welcome to Tomlibo. Your privacy is important to us.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your information and data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the information provided in the Data Controller section of this Policy.
Information and Data We Collect from You
We may collect the following information and data from you:
- Contact information (such as name, phone number and email address)
- Username and password for our platform
- Profile information that you submit (such as profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to profiles on other social networking websites)
- Automatically collected data (such as IP Address, your device's operating system, browser type and language)
- Mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), and your device name
- General location information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application & services
- Precise-geo-location information and contact lists from your mobile device (but only with your express consent)
- Employment information (resume, name, email address, phone number)
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user's computer/device and to "remember" things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
Other Collection Practices
Tomlibo may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a Social Network Service (such as your Facebook friends) and existing contacts from your mobile devices so that those contacts can be located in Tomlibo and/or you can invite them to join you in Tomlibo. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. You or the third party may contact us to request the removal of this information from our database to the extent Tomlibo stores any of this information.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (3) your participation in a poll or contest through the Service.
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in a poll or contest through our Service. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these poll and contests are voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address etc.), and demographic information (such as post/zip code, country).
We use this information to notify winners and award prizes, to monitor traffic or personalize the Service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these poll or contests; that company is prohibited from using your users' personal information for any other purpose.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these âcookiesâ explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use âcookiesâ to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
How We Use Your Information
Tomlibo's primary goals in using information are to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in the United States, Europe & Asia via multiple cloud service providers (such as; Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud Platform) and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Create Tomlibo accounts and allow users to use our services;
- Identify and suggest connections with other Tomlibo users;
- Operate and improve our Service;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Tomlibo and our selected partners;
- Enable you to communicate with other users; and
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
While you are browsing the Sites, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, usage time, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
We may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile and provide you Services.
We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with the Sites or Mobile Applications and notify you about Tomlibo news and promotions. Your gender and birthday may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions.
Community and Private Messages
Our Site and mobile applications offer publicly accessible social page, blogs or stories, private messages, posts, likes, shares or community activities. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our platform, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
If you choose to use any third party services to connect with our platform, the information you provide is tied to your third party account. You will need to contact them directly.
We may use your email address when you contact our customer service group to contact you about your experience with Tomlibo services and notify you about company news and promotions.
If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the notification section in your privacy settings.
Your mailing address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of promotional materials, you may opt-out from receiving them at any time by emailing us with the contact information provided in this policy.
Third Party Services
Applications for Employment
If you wish to submit a resume, we provide you the option to upload it to the site and we collect your name, email address and mobile telephone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
When you use the Tomlibo applications on a mobile platform, we may record certain information and data, such as your application usage, access, session times and in-app purchases, hardware type, the version of your operating system ("OS"), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and improve and optimize the Services and your user experience, and may also be utilized for other purposes, such as interest based advertising as described elsewhere in this Policy.
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Tomlibo service you are using.
We send you push notifications through our mobile applications and website to send you updates and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
With only your express consent, we or our partners may collect your precise location based information (GPS) for the purpose of matching you with services in your local area, to tailor content specific to your area (such as products, services & events), to show your location to other users, and to match your device location to certain points of interest for purposes of interest based advertising as described elsewhere in this Policy.
How We May Disclose Your Information to Third Parties
Tomlibo does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- Tomlibo may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Tomlibo.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, Tomlibo may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
- All our financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, like Master card, Paypal, Stripe, Visa card, etc. You can review the provider's policy by visiting their respective sites. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and mobile applications, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- Tomlibo may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Sites of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or delete your personal information by making the change within your account settings. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We will respond to your access request within a reasonable timeframe.
Opting Out of Marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails by emailing us with the contact information provided in this policy. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Tomlibo takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our data and information privacy practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Contact Information of Data Controller
Tomlibo.com is owned & operated by Bigcart Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd, is a registered company in India. The registered address is Bigcart Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd, 5B Lakeview Road, 1st Floor, Kolkata, 700029, WB, India.
If you have any questions or concerns about our data privacy practices, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal information, please contact us using our help-desk.