Social Networks Terms
The term "Social Networks" encompasses a wide range of online activity, such as creating timeline page which contains; posts, comments, replies, shares, likes and including participation in your Tomlibo social community/network or to build social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections. These Terms apply to all users of the Site including users who are also contributors of User Generated Content (as hereinafter defined).
BY PROCEEDING BEYOND THE SITE'S HOME PAGE AND/OR VIEWING OR POSTING CONTENT TO THE TOMLIBO SOCIAL NETWORKS, YOU EXPRESS YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF AND AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS. TOMLIBO MAY, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MODIFY, RESTRICT, CHANGE, OR OTHERWISE ALTER THESE TERMS, THE SITE, OR THE TOMLIBO SOCIAL NETWORKS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IMPOSE LIMITS ON CERTAIN FEATURES ON THE SITE OR THE TOMLIBO SOCIAL NETWORKS, OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO PART OR ALL OF THE SITE OR THE TOMLIBO SOCIAL NETWORKS. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND/OR THE TOMLIBO SOCIAL NETWORKS YOU WILL BE EVIDENCING YOUR CONSENT TO, AGREEMENT WITH, AND UNDERSTANDING OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS, CHANGES OR ALTERATIONS. PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS REGULARLY AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE BEING GIVEN TO YOU.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use Service.
- In order to use the Tomlibo.com services you need to create an account (your "Account") using your email ID or via other social media account. You can only have one Account with Tomlibo.
- Ensure that the details you provide when setting up your Account are accurate, complete and up to date. Ensure you update your details as necessary. All passwords should be kept confidential so as to keep your Account safe.
- Tomlibo reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account immediately or put temporary suspension if you are in breach of any or all parts of this Agreement. You can de-activate your Account by logging into your account or sending a request via Tomlibo help desk. Upon request, your account will be de-activated or terminated as soon as possible, subject to the status of your Account.
User Generated Content Terms
You may submit content, including text, images, photographs and videos (collectively, "User Generated Content") to the Tomlibo Social Networks, provided that you abide by these rules:
- If you post it, you own it
Only post things after careful consideration of the kind of reception such posts may be given. Would you want your family, friends, colleagues, or others to read or see the content you post? Keep in mind that even if original content can be deleted, the content that is shared and distributed through an array of channels/networks can be reposted, searched, and found on the Internet.
- Respect the law, including in regard of intellectual property
Do not contravene the law as a whole and especially those regarding use of copyrighted material. When it is unavoidable to you have to use a part of some else's work, do not quote more than short excerpts per time and always include the links to such quoted works. Use appropriate symbols to mark the first appearance of trademarked terms in your content. Do not post copyrighted materials like images, music or other copyrighted content unless you own the rights or have permission from the owner to display such content in this context. It is important that you bear in mind that the laws may differ depending on where you live.
- Treat others like you want to be treated
Be respectful of other people's opinions and beliefs. Use common courtesy when posting content: refrain from abusive, obscene, or offensive language, images, or links. Do not post content from, or links to, Internet sites that feature sexual content, gambling, or that advocate intolerance of others and their beliefs; and do not create such content on Tomlibo's Social Networks.
- Do not post confidential or proprietary information
By posting content to Tomlibo's Social Networks, you are agreeing to allow anyone with access to Tomlibo's Social Networks to view such content and use it without any restriction, except with regard to any applicable intellectual property rights that you or others may have indicated in such content. You agree that you will not post or transmit material that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third-party.
Rights and Disclaimers
User Generated Content
- Tomlibo expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the User Generated Content posted to Tomlibo Social Networks, and such content does not necessarily represent the opinions or official positions of Tomlibo.
- Tomlibo does not promise or guarantee that any User Generated Content posted on the Tomlibo Social Networks is accurate, and Tomlibo does not necessarily agree with or endorse such content.
- Tomlibo retains the right to decline to post any User Generated Content, or remove any previously posted content on Tomlibo Social Networks at its sole discretion.
- You understand that when using the Site or the Tomlibo Social Networks, you will be exposed to User Generated Content from a variety of sources, and that Tomlibo is not responsible for the usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Generated Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Generated Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or solutions you have or may have against Tomlibo with respect thereto.
- ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON the SITE AND THE Tomlibo Social Networks IS PROVIDED "as is", WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER express or implied, including, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND non-infringement of any intellectual or other proprietary rights OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
- Tomlibo AND ITS SUPPLIERS (SUCH AS; directors, shareholders, its officers, employees and agents) SHALL not be liable for ANY direct or indirect damages, including without limitation, lost profits OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, lost goods, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE TOMLIBO SOCIAL NETWORKS OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT PRESENTED, or any incidental, special, or other economic consequential damages, even if TOMLIBO OR ITS SUPPLIERS have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- By using the SITE AND THE Tomlibo Social Networks, you agree to indemnify AND hold TOMLIBO HARMLESS against any AND ALL third-party action based UPON OR ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM any content you post on the Tomlibo Social Networks.
- Tomlibo does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any intellectual property rights.
- Be considerate of others' privacy; do not reference another without his or her permission.
Copyright Act Notice
In the event of any form of violation of your copyright or any other rights, kindly contact Tomlibo and provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person(s) authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the location of the material in question on the Site or the Tomlibo Social Networks.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address as the complainant.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith that the use of the disputed material was not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If the disputed materials were posted by a third party identifiable through reasonable efforts, we will provide reasonable notice to the third party of the charge. If the third party responds with a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy so that you may take any other steps you may consider appropriate.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site, Applications and Services. If you have any questions, complaints or claims, please contact us using our help-desk.
Tomlibo.com is owned & operated by Bigcart Ltd, is a registered company in United Kingdom. The registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK.